- Connect your pi-top  to your laptop, tablet, desktop computer or HDMI monitor. Write code on your device and send it to execute on your pi-top .
- The pi-top Display Cable includes: Display Cable, HDMI Adapter & USB Adapter
Connect your pi-top  to your laptop, tablet, desktop computer or HDMI monitor. Write code on your device and send it to execute on your pi-top .
pi-top Display Cable is used for:
- Connecting a pi-top  to an HDMI monitor. You can use a standard micro HDMI cable for this too but if you want to use two displays simultaneously you'll need a pi-top Display Cable.
- Connecting a pi-top  to the pi-top FHD Touch Display - in this arrangement the cable is used to take power, USB signals and HDMI signals to the screen, turning it into a portable tablet or laptop!
- Connecting to the USB OTG port on the Raspberry Pi so that you can SSH or VNC into the pi-top  from your laptop, computer or tablet.
pi-top Display Cable, HDMI adapter, USB adapter.
pi-top Display Cable is NOT a USB-C cable and is not compatible with USB-C devices.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.