Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- PiArm Robot Kit A 3+1 DOF Multifunctional Robot Arm Kit Based on Raspberry Pi
- Offers a 3+1 DOF multifunctional robot arm
- Features digging, picking, placing, holding objects
- Built with the upgraded metal structure
- Move from 0° to 90° to achieve different operations
- Controlled via dual joystick or remote control
The PiArm Robot Kit A 3+1 DOF Multifunctional Robot Arm Kit Based on Raspberry Pi is a 3+1 DOF multifunctional robot arm kit for Raspberry Pi. It features digging, picking, placing, holding objects, and so on through three individual parts - shovel bucket, hanging clips, and electromagnet.
Built with the upgraded metal structure and robot hat based on raspberry pi development, PiArm is easy to assemble and program. Three metal servos and one full metal servo make the robotic arm rotate with more power and in different directions.
You can also DIY parts to replace them to achieve more functions with the PiArm’s brain robot hat. The Raspberry Pi arm can be controlled by remote control and build-in dual Joystick on Ezblock, which is more friendly to Raspberry Pi beginners. Besides, more professional Raspberry Pi programming is also supported on Jupyter. For Raspberry Pi 4B, 3B+, 3B.
NOTE: Raspberry Pi, batteries, and SD card are not included in the package.
- Upgraded robotic arm
- Flexible robot kit
- Dual control ways
- Visual programming
- Easy to assemble