Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Picoh white education robot from British company Ohbot. It looks like a human head. Thanks to three servos and a LED matrix that displays the robot's eyes and emotions, it is fully interactive.
- It can be programmed using a Windows application and Python-scripting, making it compatible with Raspberry Pi.
- Playing with the educational robot Picoh helps to develop programming skills and helps to understand the concept of artificial intelligence.
- The Picoh Education Robot makes it easier to understand the basics of Artificial Intelligence behavior and introduces you to the world of programming.
- The robot is designed for children from 7 years old. In the earlier stages, compatibile with graphic language Scratch, will help you to understand the basics of programming, will work perfectly.
NOMINATED FOR BEST AV/VR/AR ROBOTICS BETT 2022
Picoh is ready assembled and tested for use with our Windows, block-based programming App, our Python library on macOS, Windows, or Raspberry Pi, or with Scratch on macOS, Windows, Raspberry Pi, or Chromebook.
With its built-in speaker, expressive eye matrix, and motorized head and mouth you can program your Picoh to display a variety of expressions and to speak to you. Use our Windows App to construct programs quickly using block programming and integrate with AI services such as speech recognition or use our Open Source Python library to integrate Picoh speech and movement with your Python projects.
From simple movements and speech, all the way to a full-blown personal assistant Picoh is the near-infinitely customizable robot that you control with code.
In an ever-advancing digital world, people are understanding less and less of the tech they use. We interact with robots at checkouts, speak to AIs on our phones, and have our news feeds and adverts dictated by algorithms. To truly flourish in this digital age as many people as possible need to be able to understand, program, and control machines - but sometimes it's hard to know where to start. That's why we built Picoh.
Pack includes one Picoh and a USB cable so that you're ready to get started straight away.
Picoh Robot is 10 cm tall
Connects directly via USB cable to the computer to program and control. Programs run live.
Picoh Robot in White color
License for Windows, block-based programming App.
Python library for Raspberry Pi, Windows, and macOS