Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- PJRC Teensy WIZ820io & Micro SD Card Adaptor
- Allows you to easily use gigabytes of SD card flash memory
- Lets you add a WIZ820io ethernet module (not included)
- Works with Teensy LC, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.5 and 3
The PJRC Teensy WIZ820io & Micro SD Card Adaptor has a CAT811T reset chip to automatically pulse reset at power up. However, after uploading a new program, your WIZ820io may be left in a prior state depending on where your prior program stopped. Pin 9 should be used to manually trigger the reset pulse for best compatibility with WIZ820io and W5200 chips. See the initialization code below for an example.
A second revision adds pullup resistors on pins 4, 9 and 10, and a reset chip for the WIZ820io. These resistors keep the SD card and WIZ820io/WIZ850io from responding to other SPI communication. Some WIZ820io can disrupt SPI communication before being reset, even of their chip select pin is pulled high. The new reset chip guarantees proper reset at startup, even if the recommended code below is not used.
- 1 x PJRC Teensy WIZ820io & Micro SD Card Adaptor