Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pololu 3pi+ 32U4 Robot - Assembled Turtle Edition (75:1 LP Motors)
- Offers a versatile, high-performance, user-programmable robot
- Provides a convenient interface for user input
- Features three on-board pushbuttons
- Has two H-bridge motor drivers
- RoHS 3 compliant
The Pololu 3pi+ 32U4 Robot - Assembled Turtle Edition (75:1 LP Motors) is a complete, high-performance mobile platform based on the Arduino-compatible ATmega32U4 MCU.
This Turtle Edition version is assembled with 75:1 LP 6V Micro Metal Gearmotors, which allow for longer battery life than the other editions.
Its many features include dual quadrature encoders for closed-loop speed or position control, line sensors, front bump sensors, and a full IMU (3-axis accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyro), all packed into a robot that fits in the palm of your hand.
The maximum robot speed is approximately 0.4 m/s, making it well suited for applications where slow, controlled speed is important, such as coordinated swarm robots and introductory robotics courses.
Three onboard pushbuttons offer a convenient interface for user input, and an LCD, buzzer, and indicator LEDs allow the robot to provide feedback.
The 3pi+ features two H-bridge motor drivers and a variety of integrated sensors, including a pair of quadrature encoders for closed-loop motor control, a complete inertial measurement unit (3-axis accelerometer, gyro, and magnetometer), five downward-facing reflectance sensors for line-following or edge-detection, and left and right bump sensors along the front face of the robot.
- 1 x Pololu 3pi+ 32U4 Robot - Assembled Turtle Edition (75:1 LP Motors)
- 97 x 96 x 36 mm (L x W x H)
- Version: Turtle Edition (75:1 LP Motors)
- Assembled: Yes
- RoHS 3 compliant: Yes
- Weight: 100 g