Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Voltage range: DC 5V to DC 28V
- PWM output frequency: 10 to 15kHz
- High and low level output of brake control, with a high level of 5V and a low level of 0V, controlled by a BRA touch switch; the default is high level when powered on
- High and low level output of forward and reverse control, with a high level of 5V and a low level of 0V, controlled by an F/R touch switch; the default is high level when powered on
- The controllers function: it can control the motors speed
The PWM DC Brushless Motor Speed Controller 5V 12V 24V 6V 28V BLDC Motor Speed Forward/reverse/brake Switch for 3650/3625 Motors is a controller that can regulate the power input of a motor. It has positive and negative power inputs, positive and negative power outputs, and forward and reverse control with high and low level outputs of 5V and 0V respectively. It is controlled by an F/R touch switch with a default of high level when powered on. Additionally, it has a brake control with high and low level outputs of 5V and 0V respectively and is also controlled by a BRA touch switch with a default of high level when powered on. Furthermore, it has an analog voltage output suitable for motors that accept analog voltage speed regulation and both PWM reverse and positive outputs suitable for motors that accept PWM speed regulation, with the speed being inversely proportional to the duty cycle.
(1) Product Model and Name: PWM Brushless DC Controller
(2) Voltage Range: 5V to 28V DC
(3) Function of the Controller: Control Motor Speed; Control Clockwise or Counterclockwise Rotation; Enable Immediate Braking (if Motor has Braking Function)
(4) Size: 31mm Length; 51mm Width
(5) Rated Current: Up to 2A
(6) Analog Voltage Output: 0 to 5V
(7) PWM Output Frequency: 10 to 15kHz
(8) Operating Temperature: 10C to 80C
(9) Storage Temperature: 30C to 100C
(10) Designed Specifically for Company Motors: 3525, 2418, 3650 Models of Brushless Motors. Not Compatible with Other Motors; Please Purchase with Caution; Thank You for Your Understanding.