- Multi-GNSS RTK receiver for precise navigation and UAV mapping without GCP
- Streams in NMEA or binary format to your device over UART, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Internal storage: 8 GB / Update rate: 14 Hz / 5 Hz
- Tracking channels: 72 / IMU: 9DOF
- Coordinates with centimeter accuracy
The REACH M+ RTK GNSS Module for Positioning & Mapping is the updated version of the previous Reach Module with an enclosure. It coordinates with centimeter accuracy and streams them in NMEA or binary format to your device over UART, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. It is a compact and affordable multi-GNSS RTK receiver with built-in IMU. It can provide coordinates down to centimeters in RTK mode.
Usually autopilot triggers the camera and records the coordinate it has at the moment. When the drone is flying at 20m/s and GPS works at 5Hz, that means your autopilot will have position readings only each 4m. While enough for navigation such readings are not suitable for precise georeferencing. Also, there is always a delay between the trigger and the actual moment the photo is taken. Reach module solves this by directly connecting to the camera hot shoe port which is synced to the shutter. The time of each photo is logged with a resolution of less than a microsecond.
- Reach M+
- USB cable
- USB-OTG cable
- JST-GH 6-pin to jumper pin cable
- JST-GH 5-pin to jumper pin cable
- 56,4 x 45,3 x 14,6 mm
*Note: The Tallysman Multi-GNSS Antenna for Reach M+ is optional and needs to be purchased separately.
- Weight: 20 g
- Operating tº: -20…+65ºC
- Input voltage on USB and JST GH connectors: 4.75 - 5.5 V
- Antenna DC bias: 3.3 V
- Average current consumption @5V: 200 mA
- Internal storage: 8 GB
- Correction input: RTCM2, RTCM3
- Solution input: ERB, plain text, NMEA (RMC, GGA, GSA, GSV)
- Logs: RINEX2.X, RINEX3.X
- Signals: GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, BeiDou B1, Galileo E1, SBAS
- Tracking channels: 72
- IMU: 9DOF
- Update rate: 14 Hz / 5 Hz
- Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth (4.0/2.1 EDR)
- Interfaces: USB, UART, Event
- Static: H: 5mm + 1ppm, V: 10mm + 2ppm
- Kinematic: H: 7mm + 1ppm, V: 14mm + 2ppm
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.