Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Rectangle All-in-One Capacitive Fingerprint Sensor (E), Cortex Processor, UART
- Embedded human sensor by Waveshare
- Capacitive sensitive detection
- Highly integrated hardware
- Easy to use
- Onboard UART connector
The Rectangle All-in-One Capacitive Fingerprint Sensor (E), Cortex Processor, UART based on a high-performance Cortex processor, combined with a high-security commercial fingerprinting algorithm, the UART Fingerprint Sensor (E) features functionalities like fingerprint enrolling, image acquisition, feature finding, fingerprint matching, and so on.
Without any knowledge about the complicated fingerprinting algorithm, all you need to do is just send some UART commands, to quickly integrate it into fingerprint verification applications which require small size and high precision.
Highly integrated hardware, processor, and sensor in one small chip, suitable for small-size applications. The commercial fingerprinting algorithm supports functions like fingerprint enrolling, fingerprint matching, fingerprint image acquisition, fingerprint feature uploading, stable performance, and fast identification.
- 1x UART Fingerprint Sensor (E)
- 1x 6-PIN squid wire
- Sensor: Capacitive touch sensor
- Resolution: 508 DPI
- Image pixels: 160 x 160
- Image Greyscale: 8
- Fingerprint Capacity: 3000
- Matching Time: <200ms (1:N, and N≤100)
- False Acceptance Rate: < 0.001 %
- False Rejection Rate: < 0.1 %
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- Operating Current: < 50 mA
- Sleep Current: < 16 uA
- ESD: contact discharge 8KV / aerial discharge 15KV
- Communication Port: UART
- Baudrate: 19200 bps
- Operating Environment: Temperature: -20 °C ~ 70 °C | Humidity: 40% RH ~ 85% RH (no condensation)
- Storage Environment: Temperature: -40 °C ~85 °C; Humidity: <85% RH (no condensation)
- Weight: 8 g