Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Qobo provides completely screen-free coding: no phone or tablet required. It’s an educational and fun toy to keep the kids interested.
- Qobo helps your child learn early STEM skills while playing and having fun. He teachers kids to code with active, inactive play that’s perfect for promoting cognition and problem solving skills.
- Qobo is ready to code right out of the box! Playtime - Up to 5 hours. Charging- via Micro USB.
- Qobo has everything from movement to lights to sounds. Just need to layout and connect the cards. Multiple play mode and amazing game lesson with a map.
- It supports PC programming, you will be the chief in command and tell Qobo where to go with code.
Meet Qobo the Snail! As the newest member of the Robobloq family, Qobo is here to introduce coding in an easy, friendly way. he'll grow with them for many plays-filled years to come.
Qobo is ready to use right out of the box - he'll have kids coding in minutes. And that's not all, Qobo is 100% screen-free and includes a 30-piece activity set - the only robot to offer that!
It has everything from movement to lights to sounds. Just need to layout and connect the cards (starting with the start code and ending with the red gem). Multiple play mode and amazing game lesson with a map.
Children's Best Companion
We believe it is the perfect companion for children to learn how to code, and the more they play with it, the more skilled they can be. Qobo is a great educational gift for kids that can accompany them to grow up.
The kit also comes with a booklet with 15 training lessons and challenges, as well as a map to guide Qobo while using Free Mode.
Start to Build a Robot On Your Own
QoBo is a perfect robotics kit for starters who are interested in STEM learning.
With all parts ready, you can construct a robot in less than an hour.
This robot is based on Arduino. It supports programming on mobile and PC with robobloq APP or C language.
Schools and workshops can also find QoBo suitable for curriculum integration and other educational purposes.
In APP center, there is a graphical programming environment based on Scratch 3.0. Not only can you control it in sequence, but also create sophisticated programs with variables and loop commands.
Line Following: Guided by a pair of line tracking sensors, QoBo will recognize and follow a black line automatically.
Obstacle Avoiding: Thanks to the ultrasonic sensor, it’s able to detect and run away from any obstacles. You're not going to hurt Q-Scout, or your furniture. Relax and just play!
Micro-Controller: Qmind (Arduino Uno)
Communication: Bluetooth 4.0 or USB
Bluetooth Control Distance: 30ft
Mobile APP: Robobloq (Apple Store & Google Play)
PC Software: Robobloq (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Programming Environment: Robobloq APP (Scratch 3.0), Arduino IDE (C)
Input: 1x Button, 1x Ultrasonic Sensor with 6 built-in RGB LEDs, 1x Line Tracking Sensor
Output: 1x Buzzer, 2x RGB LEDs
Batteries: 6 pieces AA batteries (NOT included)
Total weight: 2.5lb