Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Configurable for all Lithium battery types
- Can manage 6 to 10 cells
- Centralized design. No cell boards – All BMS electronics contained within the unit
- 100A max current to load 200A peak
- Automatic, intelligent cell voltage balancing during charge
- Advanced State of Charge monitoring and management for optimal battery life
The Roboteq 40V, 100 Amps Management System for 6 to 10 Cells Lithium Ion Batteries is a battery management and protection system for building cost-effective, ultra-efficient and high current power sources using low cost Lithium Polymer (LiPo), or Lithium Ion Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery cells. The BMS connects to an array of 6 to 10 battery cells at one end, and to a user load at the other. Precision voltage sensors monitor the voltage of every cell. Precise, built-in current sensors keep track of the current flowing in and out of the pack, maintaining an accurate image of the battery's State of Charge and State of Health. Balancing takes places during battery charge.
The BMS includes a separate connector for battery charger. The charger’s voltage and current are monitored and an internal switch will automatically stop the charging when the battery is full or if a fault condition occurs.
- 1 x Roboteq 40V, 100 Amps Management System for 6 to 10 Cells Lithium Ion Batteries
- 140mm x 70mm x 18mm
- Weight 100g
- Serial Interface: 1 x RS232, 1 x RS485
- CAN Interface: up to 1Mbit/s
- Operating Voltage: 15 to 40V
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85oC operating environment
- Enclosure: Conduction plate & Cover
- Min Cells: 6
- Max Cells: 10
- Bluetooth: No