Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Roboworks Rosbot Pro Xavier
- Features an Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) Platform
- Ideal for R&D projects and rapid prototyping
- ROS1/ROS2 compatible
- ROS Controller - Xavier
- Built-in STM32 Motor/Power/IMU Controller
- Built-in LiDAR and Depth Camera
The Roboworks Rosbot Pro Xavier is an ideal Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) platform for robotic education, R&D projects, and rapid prototyping. Rosbot Pro is equipped with a built-in ROS Controller, LiDAR, Depth Camera, STM32 Motor/Power/IMU, and metal chassis with solid rubber wheels.
Rosbot Pro saves time and money for rapid prototyping or product development. Its battery life can go up to 4 hours or 2.5 hours with a full load. This is a serious professional AMR platform to be integrated into industrial and service robots both for indoor and outdoor applications. It can carry up to 35 kg payload and climb up to a 30-degree slope. Rosbot Pro is one of the most agile AMR platforms that can carry out big jobs at a low cost.
ROS is the most popular robot operating system in the world. A hardware platform based on ROS will benefit the user by gaining extensive practical skills from the world's most promising robot operating system.
ROS and Ubuntu images are pre-loaded on Rosbot which includes all the essential ROS software packages and drivers. The online tutorial will guide the user on how to launch Rosbot and its ROS packages within minutes.
Rosbot Pro comes with comprehensive technical materials including a user manual, tutorials, and sample ROS codes saving valuable R&D time and resources.
Rosbot Pro is expandable to add accessories such as robotic arms, voice recognition modules, LCD screens, external keyboards, etc.
Research Lab Ready
Rosbot Pro comes with comprehensive technical materials including user manual, tutorials, and sample ROS codes allowing researchers and developers to integrate Rosbot Pro's hardware and software package into their curriculum with ease and flexibility.
- Autonomous driving
- Autonomous mobile robot
- Mobile manipulation
- Human-robot interaction
- Mobile computer vision
- Edge computing over 4G/5G
- Service robot
- Inspection robot
- Robot and drone collaboration
- ROS controller - Nvidia Xavier, chassis, battery, battery charger, Orbbec depth camera, RoboSense LiDAR
- Onboard Ubuntu, ROS1, and STM32 driver
- Users can install ROS2 on a new Micro SD card or replace the original ROS1 on the bundled Micro SD card
Drivers and ROS Packages:
- iOS and Android remote control apps
- Drivers and Software Installers
- ROS Packages and Source Codes
- STM32 Chassis Source Codes
- 77.4 x 57 x 22.7 cm (L x W x H)
- Wheels Diameter: 180 mm
- ROS controller - Nvidia Xavier
- Orbbec depth camera
- RoboSense LiDAR
- Solid rubber wheels: 180 mm diameter
- Servo Power: 100 W
- Battery life: 4 hours (no load), 2.5 hours (with load)
- Max payload: 35 kg