Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RQ-HUNO in assembled form, ready to walk
- Worlds smallest programmable humanoid robot
- 32-bit microcontroller with sound and obstacle detection sensors
- 16 DOF robot module and full duplex UART communication
- Compatible with Microsoft robotics developer studio
- Compatible with Scratch programming
The RQ-HUNO Robotic Humanoid Kit (Assembled) is a new robotic DIY kit designed to provide robot enthusiasts with the value of Education and Entertainment and an affordable, feature rich level Humanoid Robot. It includes all the latest technology available in higher end Humanoids (16 DoF, Daisy Chain Serial bus, Obstacle and Sound Detection Sensors, USB connectivity and Android Remote Control app*) while being an affordable Humanoid Platform.
Design Various Robots
Design and build various robots simply by plugging together block-type robotic actuator modules. Without programming, users can download robotic motion files from the internet and play them on the RQplatforms.
Microsoft Robotics Studio
RQ-HUNO is compatible with the new Microsoft Robotics Studio 4 and the Powerful MSRDS Visual Programming Language. This lets you design advanced Robot behaviors with a simple, flowchart style programming environment.
- SAM-3 Exclusive Actuators
The exclusive SAM-3 Robot Actuators offer a torque of 3kgf.cm and an impressive speed. This makes the lightweight RQ-HUNO very quick and agile.
- Joint Assembly System for Simple and Reliable Assembly
RQ-HUNO's unique Joint Assembly system makes assembling the Robot a breeze. The Robot is assembled using a combination of Joints, Rivets and screws.
- Wireless Remote Control
RQ-HUNO includes an Infrared Remote for Wireless Remote control. When the Robot is equipped with the Bluetooth Module (optional and not included), it can be Wirelessly controlled with your Android Device.
- 32 bit Micro Controller with Sound and Obstacle Detection Sensors
RQ-HUNO comes with a ARM Cortex M3 micro controller. The controller is capable of storing up to 21 motions (11 pre defined + 10 user defined) and up 10 Autonomous Behaviours.
- Standard platform: HUNO (Humanoid type)
- Size/Weight: 16cm/620g
- Motion: Basic motion/User download motions
- DOF (Degree of freedom): 16 servos
- IR sensor: Detect object
- Sound sensor: Detect sound
- Sound output(Melody): 9 melody songs
- Color: Black
- Power: 11V Li-poly (50-60 minutes)
- Internal LED: Blue LED in Smart Servo
- Bluetooth(Option): Bluetooth supported