- Size: 2.00" x 1.50" x .5"
- Weight: 24.0 grams
- Standard R/C pulse format
- 6.0V to 28V battery voltage
- 6.5A continuous (8A peak) current on each channel.
- Fully reversible H-bridge design. Equal power handling in both directions on both channels.
- Full current limiting and over temp limiting. This thing is nearly blow proof! Motors and batteries are protected from dead short conditions.
- Two channels may be either mixed (throttle/steering) or separately controlled. Ideal for skid steer vehicles/robots.
- Receiver battery eliminator circuit (BEC) standard - may be disabled. This can provide up to 100 mA of current at 5V to the RC receiver and other attached electronic circuits.
- Calibrate function to match unit to radio signal range. Settings retained in EEPROM non-volatile storage.
- Lipo Jumper can be cut to enable low-voltage cutoff when using Lipo batteries. This avoids over discharge which can damage batteries of this type
- FLASH-based microcontroller with upgradeable software via in-circuit programming header
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.