Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SeeedStudio Crazyradio 2.0 Wireless Communication Device
- Versatile with open firmware and Python API
- Compact and lightweight at 7g
- Powerful with 20dBm output power
- Equipped with a 64MHz ARM Cortex-M4F Processor
The SeeedStudio Crazyradio 2.0 Wireless Communication Device is a long-range, open USB radio dongle designed to facilitate wireless control and communication with Crazyflie 2.X. It is equipped with a 20 dBm power amplifier and LNA, making it an ideal component for systems that prioritize predictable latency over bandwidth.
This device is not limited to use with the Crazyflie family of devices. Its open project nature, open firmware, and Python API make it a versatile building block for a variety of systems. The hardware is equipped with a bootloader that allows for firmware upgrades via USB without the need for additional hardware.
The device boasts strong output power, abundant resources, low latency, and a debug connector. It is suitable for a range of applications, including wireless device development and testing, robot control, wireless game controllers, wireless sensor networks, and educational and academic research.
The device operates on the 2.4GHz ISM Band Radio with 100 Radio Channels and has Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Modes of 1 Mbps, 2 Mbps, Long Range (125 kbps and 500 kbps), and a USB device peripheral. It is lightweight at 7g and compact with dimensions of 63 x 18 x 8mm, including connectors.
Please note that the Crazyradio 2.0 is not compatible with custom firmware made for the Crazyradio PA nRF24 MCU. It is based on a newer nRF52 chipset.
- 1x Crazyradio 2.0
- 1x Duck Antenna 2dBi
- 63 x 18 x 8 mm (Incl. Connectors)
- Output Power: 20 dBm (100mW)
- Based on Chip: nRF52840 Chip from Nordic Semiconductor
- Processor: ARM Cortex-M4F Processor
- Clock Frequency: 64 MHz
- Flash Memory: 1 MB
- RAM: 256 KB
- Wireless Communication: 2.4GHz ISM Band Radio ; 100 Radio Channels
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Modes: 1 Mbps, 2 Mbps, Long Range (125 kbps and 500 kbps)
- IEEE 802.15.4 Mode: 250 kbps
- Nordic Proprietary Modes: 1 Mbps, 2 Mbps
- USB Connectivity: USB Device Peripheral
- USB Ports: Standard USB-A Connector, Programming Connector
- Input/Output: 3 I/O Pins
- Power: Ground (GND), 3.15V Output, 5V Input
- Custom Expansions: Extra Signals via Soldering Pads
- Weight: 7 g