Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Flame sensors can detect fire or light sources in the wavelength range of 760 nm to 1100 nm
- The mini fan module consists of a 130 DC motor, fan blades, drive circuit, and a red RJ11d port
- Gas Sensors include MQ2 smoke sensors with good repeatability, long-term stability, short response time, and durable performance
- The Slider Potentiometer module contains a potentiometer with a maximum resistance of 10K. It can be used to adjust motor speed, LED brightness, etc
- Micro bit is an entry-level development board designed by BBC for teen programming education. It supports the PXT graphical programming interface developed by Microsoft
The Sensor Package B contains the following items:
1 x Flame Sensor
1 x Mini Fan Sensor
1 x Gas Sensor
1 x Linear Sliding Potentiometer
1 x Microbit Shield
1 x Multi-Touch Sensor
1 x Six-Way Line Tracking Sensor.