Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Sequent Microsystems Break-out Card Type 2 for Raspberry Pi
- Offers a 3.5mm Pitch PCB
- Spring-loaded Terminal Block Connectors
- Provides Stainless steel wire guard
- Phosphor bronze, tin-plated pin header
- Allows rapid connection to GPIO pins
The Sequent Microsystems Break-out Card Type 2 for Raspberry Pi brings all the GPIO pins to spring-loaded terminal blocks. Spring-loaded terminal blocks allow rapid connection to GPIO pins.
The prototype area can be used to test your own hardware. Laminated plastic, credit-card size index card shows all the terminal block connections.
- 1 x Sequent Microsystems Break-out Card Type 2 for Raspberry Pi
- Strip Length: 8-9 mm
- Rated Voltage: 300V
- Rated Current: 7A
- Contact Resistance: 20 mOhms
- Insulation Resistance: 5000 MOhms/DC 1000V
- Withstanding Voltage: 2000 VAC minimum/1Min
- Wire Range: 22-18 AWG