Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Position, velocity, acceleration control, close loop, open loop
- 7 segment indicator, 10-40 VDC, 0-20A, 1-600W, HAT
- Autor turning tool support
- Follow over protect; encoder fail, motor fail protect; over current, over temperature, short circuit protection
- Communication: pulse/direction, UART, USB, virtual com port, analog (velocity mode)
The Servo Driver HAT for Raspberry Pi Motor w/ Brushed Motor Controller for Position & Speed Control
can control one brushed motor with an incremental encoder. It is integrated with Smart PID to control position, velocity and acceleration.
There are three independent modes: Position mode, Velocity Mode, and H Bridge Mode. An Autotuning Tool is integrated to automatically identify PID parameters.
It supports any type of communication method, including Pulse/Dir, UART, Virtual COM Port, and USB.
The parameters can be configured by the extension button board and seven LED segment indicator, making it easy and quick to set up.
Power Max: 400W
Working Voltage: 8-40VDC
Continuous Current: Up to 20A
Peak Current: Up to 40A