- Miniature board provides precision control over a wide range of mechanisms actuated by brushless or brushed motors (PMSM, BLDC, Direct Drive, Gimbal, Brushed) of any manufacturer.
- Turn brushless or brushed motors into high-precision servo drives or direct drives when paired with absolute position encoders (BISS-C, SSI, SPI, PWM or Quadrature) of any manufacturer.
- Up to 25A of phase-to-phase current, and up to 20bits of angular precision are provided.
- Features CAN/CANopen and USB 2.0 interfaces for receiving commands from a control computer/PLC and sending back telemetry.
- External absolute position encoders (optional) enable such functions as servo control, direct drive control, robust speed control at low speeds, a brake function, and various safety functions.
Typical applications of Servosila SC-25 controllers include:
- servo drives, servo mechanisms,
- traction electric drives, thrust drives,
- industrial machines, pumps, conveyor belts,
- robotic warehouses, robotic stores,
- medical equipment and machines,
- farming and agricultural machines,
- test equipment, test beds,
- automated measurement and diagnostics equipment,
- CNC machines,
- actuated computer vision systems.
Max. phase-to-phase current: 25 A
Nominal phase-to-phase current: 15 A
Input voltage: 7-60 V DC
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.