Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Miniature board provides precise control over a wide range of mechanisms actuated by brushless or brushed motors (PMSM, BLDC, Direct Drive, Gimbal, Brushed) of any manufacturer
- When paired with absolute position encoders (BISS C, SSI, SPI, PWM or Quadrature) of any manufacturer, brushless or brushed motors can be transformed into high precision servo drives or direct drives
- It offers up to 25A of phase to phase current and up to 20bits of angular precision
- It features CAN/CANopen and USB 2.0 interfaces for receiving commands from a control computer/PLC and sending back telemetry
- Optional external absolute position encoders enable functions such as servo control, direct drive control, robust speed control at low speeds, a brake function, and various safety functions
The Servosila SC 25R Brushless/Brushed Motor Controller w/ Rectangular Shape is suitable for a variety of applications, including servo drives, servo mechanisms, traction electric drives, thrust drives, industrial machines, pumps, conveyor belts, robots, robotic warehouses, robotic stores, medical equipment and machines, farming and agricultural machines, test equipment, test beds, automated measurement and diagnostics equipment, CNC machines, and actuated computer vision systems.
Maximum phase to phase current: 25 A
Nominal phase to phase current: 15 A
Input voltage: 7 60 V DC