Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SIM7600CE-T 4G/LTE Arduino Shield
- Supports Multi-frequency Communication
- Offers GNSS Positioning
This SIM7600CE-T 4G/LTE Arduino Shield is as small as a credit card and compatible with controller boards like Arduino UNO, Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Mega, etc.
The frequency bands that SIM7600CE-T 4G(LTE) Shield supports are LTE-TDD/ LTE-FDD/HSPA+/TD-SCDMA/EVDO and GSM/GPRS/EDGE. It also supports LTE-CAT4 (with uplink rate 50 Mbps and downlink rate 150 Mbps).
With stable performance, this small cost-effective expansion shield can realize SMS and data transmission in pretty low power consumption. Besides, it adopts the latest SIM7600CE module.
Compared with other GSM/GPRS/GPS modules on the market, this module is well advanced in stable performance and powerful function such as 4G communication and accurate GNSS positioning.
- 1 x SIM7600CE-T 4G(LTE) Shield(V1.0)
- 1 x GPS Antenna
- 1 x 4G LTF Antenna
- 69 x 54 mm / 2.72 x 2.13 inch
- USB Voltage: 5 V
- Operating Voltage: 5 V
- Input Voltage: VIN (7-23 V) / USB (5 V)
- TDD-LTE B38/B39/B40/B41
- FDD-LTE B1/B3/B8
- TD-SCDMA B34/B39
- WCDMA/HSDPA/HSPA+ B1/B8
- CDMA 1X/EVDO BC0
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800 MHz
4G Communication Rate
- uplink rate 50 Mbps, downlink rate of 150 Mbps
Support AT Command Control
- 3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIM7500_SIM7600 Series_AT Command
- Support GNSS Positioning
- Support Low Power Consumption: 20 mA @ 7 V-Flight Mode
- Support LED Status Display: display the power supply status, network connection, and operating mode
- Operating Temperature: -40 ℃ ~85 ℃