- ENGAGING: Creates a playful and fun approach to learning coding.
- PROGRAMMING OPTIONS: Program your Smart Buddy’s Siggy in three ways with remote control, draw path, and block-based modes. Start with the basics and grow.
- INTEGRATED TUTORIALS: The 10 built- in tutorials give kids hints, tips, and tricks for creating effective block- based code.
- E-BOOKS: Get to know each of the Smart Buddies characters with integrated e-books featuring reading level options for both primary (third grade) and intermediate (fifth grade).
- EASY START-UP: Simply open the app and pair your device with the license plate number found on your Siggy.
Smart Buddies inspires kids to be tomorrow’s creators and leaders by teaching them to code robots in endless fun combinations.
Within the Smart Buddies app, kids are introduced to their buddies – different role models who have interests in science, engineering, and the arts. Each of the eight buddies has a STEM specialty, which can be read about in their digital book.
The app connects to the Siggy, a self-balancing coding robot, that can move, light up, make sounds, and sense the world around it. Kids can put their imaginations and problem-solving skills on display as they learn the basics of block-based coding through game-like adventures and missions.
About Lee and his book series:
Lee is a brilliant creative artist with a mini pig as a pet. He loves painting and taking photographs and dreams of becoming a graphic artist. His family runs a farm, and they don’t understand his creativity, especially when it always gets in the way of him doing his chores!