Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Snapmaker 10W High Power F250 Laser Module Bundle
- Features a 10W high-power laser module
- Equipped with the most cutting-edge laser beam splitters
- Provides 8 times the speed of the 1.6 W laser module
- Maximum cutting depth: 8 mm (Basswood)
- Tailor-made software
- Supports more than 20 kinds of materials
The Snapmaker 10W High Power F250 Laser Module Bundle is equipped with the most cutting-edge laser beam splitters, effecting a power leap from 5 to 10 W. This means you can now play with a wider variety of materials and hammer out more projects.
Meanwhile, the work speed of the 10W Laser Module can be as high as 6000 mm/min, while cutting through basswoods as thick as 8 mm. To put that into perspective, the cutting speed is up to 8 times that of the 1.6W Laser Module. It can literally fulfill a laser job in a blink of an eye.
With the Fast-axis Collimating (FAC) lenses embedded in the two laser diodes, the module first compresses the laser spot of each laser diode. Then it combines the laser beams of the two laser diodes using the beam combining technology, resulting in higher output power and an ultra-fine laser focus (0.05 x 0.2 mm), which allows for higher energy density. Smaller laser focus and higher power deliver high-quality laser works with impeccable details.
The unique wind channel inside the 10W Laser Module provides excellent wind pressure, blowing the fumes away as the laser beam cuts into the material, sending the fumes directly into the grids of the Laser Engraving and Cutting Platform, which then get channeled out, reducing their interference on laser machining.
No more manual material measuring. Place your material on the platform, and the module will calculate it for you. Thanks to the triangulation technique, the module is able to measure the thickness of your material by obtaining a few sets of data on the camera and light emitter. It will then adjust itself in Z orientation so that the focal point falls right on the material surface. You can finish focusing in a few seconds.
With the upgraded camera capture process, the wide-angle HD camera captures in one take your material and lets you get an instant preview in Luban of your laser job on the material. Checking the work area is now completely hassle-free.
The 10W Laser Module is compatible with all models of the Snapmaker 2.0 series apart from the 150 models and will be compatible with upcoming machines. You can use it with the addons as well, including the Rotary Module, Emergency Stop Button, Air Purifier, and CAN Hub.
- 114 x 102 x 60 mm
- Laser Spot: 0.05 x 0.2 mm
- Work Area: 230 x 250 mm
- Laser Power: 10 W
- Laser Type: 450 - 460 nm Semi-conductor
- Input Voltage: 24 V
- Laser Class: Class 4
- Maximum Work Speed: 6000 mm/min
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 35 °C
- Frame Material: Aluminum alloy
- Data Transmission: Wi-Fi, USB cable, USB flash drive
- Supported Formats: .stl, .svg, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .dxf
- Supported Materials for Cutting: Pinewood, plywood, beechwood, walnut, bamboo, MDF, black and red acrylic, leather, fabric, canvas, corrugated fiberboard, cardboard
- Supported Materials for Engraving: Pinewood, plywood, beechwood, walnut, bamboo, MDF, painted metal, copper clad laminate, SPTE, stainless steel, anodized aluminum, acrylic, dark glass, slate, brick, ceramic, jade, marble, shale, leather, fabric, canvas, corrugated fiberboard, cardboard
- Weight: 0.63 kg