Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun GPS Breakout - NEO-M9N, SMA (Qwiic)
- Offers a 92-channel u-Blox M9 engine GNSS receiver
- Equipped with an on-board rechargeable battery
- Detects jamming and spoofing events
- Qwiic compatible
- Doesn't require soldering
The SparkFun GPS Breakout - NEO-M9N, SMA (Qwiic) is a high-quality GPS board with equally impressive configuration options including SMA.
The NEO-M9N module is a 92-channel u-Blox M9 engine GNSS receiver, meaning it can receive signals from the GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou constellations with ~1.5-meter accuracy. This module also detects jamming and spoofing events and can report them to the host so that the system can react to such events.
The SparkFun NEO-M9N GPS Breakout is equipped with an on-board rechargeable battery that provides power to the RTC on the NEO-M9N. This reduces the time-to-first fix from a cold start (~24s) to a hot start (~2s). The battery will maintain RTC and GNSS orbit data without being connected to power for plenty of time.
- 1 x SparkFun GPS Breakout - NEO-M9N, SMA (Qwiic)
- 1.60 x 1.45 inch (L x W)
- Integrated SMA connector for use with the antenna of your choice
- 92-Channel GNSS Receiver
- 1.5 m Horizontal Accuracy
- 25 Hz Max Update Rate (four concurrent GNSS)
- Max Altitude: 80,000 m
- Max G: ≤4
- Max Velocity: 500 m/s
- Velocity Accuracy: 0.05 m/s
- Heading Accuracy: 0.3 degrees
- Time Pulse Accuracy: 30 ns
- Supports NMEA, UBX, and RTCM protocols over UART or I2C interfaces
- Cold: 24 s
- Hot: 2 s
3.3V VCC and I/O
- Current Consumption: ~31 mA Tracking GPS+GLONASS
- Spoofing Detection
- External Interrupt
- Pin Control
- Low Power Mode