Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Level Shifter - 8 Channel (TXS0108E)
- Allows you to easily shift logic between devices
- Provides Bi-Directional Level-Shifting
- Suitable for Open-Drain and Push-Pull applications
- Max Data Rates: 110 Mbps
- Supply Voltage Range: 1.4 to 3.6 V
The SparkFun Level Shifter - 8 Channel (TXS0108E) allows you to easily shift logic between devices running at different common microcontroller voltages such as 1.8V, 3.3V, and 5V. The TXS0108E can transmit data between ports at max speeds of 110 Mbps (push/pull) or 1.2 Mbps (open drain) so you can use a 3.3V SPI device with a 5V microcontroller like the SparkFun RedBoard Plus without sacrificing data transmission speeds.
- 1x SparkFun Level Shifter - 8 Channel (TXS0108E)
- Bi-Directional Level-Shifting
- Open-Drain and Push-Pull Applications
- Max Data Rates: 110 Mbps (push-pull) | 1.2 Mbps (open-drain)
- Supply Voltage Range: Port A: 1.4 V to 3.6 V | Port B: 1.65 V to 5.5 V