Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Qwiic PIR Starter Kit (1µA)
- Flexible Qwiic Cable length: 100 mm
- Offer motion-sensing options for battery-powered applications
- Comes with a SparkFun RedBoard
- Great for detecting motion in a small area
- Provides digital output across 32 zones
The SparkFun Qwiic PIR Starter Kit (1µA) comes with just the basics of what you need to get started working with passive infrared (PIR) sensors. Passive Infrared (PIR) sensors are great for detecting motion in a small area around the sensor.
The 1µA SparkFun EKMB1107112 Qwiic PIR uses an EKM-series PIR sensor from Panasonic paired with an ATTiny84 to interact with it using I2C with the Qwiic system. The EKMB-series PIR sensors are optimized for small movements to offer motion-sensing options for battery-powered applications due to the low standby current draw of the sensor (1µA).
Also included in this kit is a SparkFun RedBoard Qwiic to drive your PIR sensor. The SparkFun RedBoard Qwiic can be programmed over a USB Micro-B cable (included) using the Arduino IDE: Just plug in the board, select "Arduino UNO" from the board menu and you're ready to upload code. To hook up your PIR sensor to your RedBoard a 100mm length Qwiic cable has been included.
Note: The sensitivity of passive infrared sensors is influenced by environmental conditions, so a performance evaluation test under representative conditions is recommended.
- 1x SparkFun Qwiic PIR - 1µA (EKMB1107112)
- 1x SparkFun RedBoard Qwiic
- 1x Flexible Qwiic Cable - 100 mm
- 1x Reversible USB A to Reversible Micro-B Cable - 0.8 m
- Flexible Qwiic cable: 100 mm
- Reversible USB A to Reversible Micro-B cable: 0.8 m
- SparkFun Qwiic PIR - 1µA (EKMB1107112): Included
- SparkFun RedBoard Qwiic: Included
- Flexible Qwiic Cable: Included
- Reversible USB A to Reversible Micro-B Cable: Included