Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Compatible with CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0C
- LED for communication status checking
- 5V DC power supply from DE9 or CAN VBus
- Industrial operating temperature range of 40 to 85 degrees Celsius
- Power supply of 5 VDC from RS 232 or CAN port
The SystemBase sCAN RS232 to CAN Converter can convert RS232 signals to CAN signals and CAN signals to RS232 signals. It is equipped with a built-in processor that can identify serial commands to modify the configuration or transmit and receive CAN signals. The CAN transmit and receive commands can be modified, so users do not have to adjust the software or the system they are using. The commands can be sent to the unit via a terminal, but an integrated use with other systems can be facilitated with the sCAN utility, which allows users to communicate, test, and update the firmware.