Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Tech Center Success Pack - 12 Months
- For 1 Teacher and all Students at a School
- Access to Class Connect incl. Virtual Dash and Coding Pathways
- Includes 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards
- Provides 60 standards-aligned Math activities
- Features Cross Curricular Lesson Library, Teach Wonder & Wonder League Robotics Competition
The Tech Center Success Pack - 12 Months brings coding and robotics to students, enabling them to code across the curriculum using various tools and resources. The pack grants access to one teacher and all students at a school for 12 months, offering the following features:
- Class Connect: Student accounts for all students at one school, allowing them to share devices while preserving their individual progress as they work through puzzles and activities in Blockly.
- Progress tracking and management of student accounts.
- Access to Virtual Dash inside of Blockly, where students can program Dash onscreen in a rich 3D environment (compatible with iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web).
- Access to Coding Pathways, a new multimedia coding lesson series aligned with code.orgs levels D-F. Students can watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons.
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, which are assignable and trackable inside of Class Connect and accessible by students in their Blockly app.
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable and trackable inside of Class Connect, and accessible to students in their Blockly app.
- Cross Curricular Lesson Library: Access to a collection of premium, cross-curricular lesson plans, filterable by subject and grade level.
- Teach Wonder: Enrollment for one teacher in the online professional development course, "Intro to Coding and Robotics with Dash & Dot."
- Wonder League Robotics Competition: Full access to the missions and resources for the competition.
- Access to Class Connect for 1 Teacher and all Students at a School
- Access to Virtual Dash
- Access to Coding Pathways
- 72x Digital Learn to Code Challenge Card
- 60x Standards-aligned Math Activity
- Access to Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- Access to Teach Wonder
- Access to Wonder League Robotics Competition