- Complete USB-based microcontroller development system
- Works with Mac OS X, Linux & Windows
- Two analog to digital converters
- Green material and gold plating for easier soldering and higher resolution
- USB cable not included
Due to the global chip shortage, this product is currently out of stock.
We recommend upgrading to Teensy 4.0 USB Microcontroller Development Board
The Teensy 3.2 USB Microcontroller Development Board (w/ Pins) is a complete USB-based microcontoller development system., in a very small footprint, capable of implementing many types of projects. All programming is done via the USB port. No special programmer is needed, only a standard "Micro B" USB cable and a PC or Macintosh with a USB port. The RAM has quadrupled, from 16K to 64K. While 16K is plenty for nearly all Arduino libraries, 64K allows for more advanced applications. Icons and graphics for color displays and audio effects requiring delays, like reverb and chorus, will become possible on Teensy 3.2. Flash memory has also doubled, to 256K, and provides double the memory bandwidth. Teensy 3.2 has a proper analog output. You can always filter PWM, but true analog output responds rapidly. The output is created by the stable reference voltage, so it's doesn't vary if your power supply voltage changes slightly.
Teensy 3.2 is a direct, 100% compatible replacement for Teensy 3.1. It is fully compatible with all shields and add-on boards made for Teensy 3.1, including the Audio Board and OctoWS2811 Adaptor.
- USB can be any type of device
- ARM processor, 72 MHz
- Single pushbutton programming
- Easy to use Teensy Loader application
- Free software development tools
- Tiny size, perfect for many projects
- Version 3.2 features a 32 bit ARM processor.