Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- TeraRanger Evo Long-Range ToF Distance Sensor 40m, 240Hz
- Offers high-performance in a compact and low-cost design
- Provides Infrared Time-of-Flight technology
- Features up to 40 meters detection range
- Operates in low light and complete darkness
- Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Pixhawk and ROS
The TeraRanger Evo Long-Range ToF Distance Sensor 40m, 240Hz is a versatile, long-range Time-of-Flight distance sensor.
With its 40 meters detection range and an update rate of up to 240 Hz, it offers high performance in a compact and low-cost design. This sensor module is ideally suited to navigation and collision avoidance for robotics, level sensing applications, and a host of other IoT applications.
There is an optoelectronic sensing device (black module, 9g) and a choice of the backboard (yellow module, 3g), which simply plugs in to provide communications and to manage different power supplies, without the need for adaptors, converters, or complex wiring.
Simply chose the backboard that best suits your application and preferred communications protocol! USB and I2C/UART backboards are available, but custom backboards can also be made to support specific applications.
Drivers for ROS (Robot Operating System) and popular drone flight controllers are also in development or available, adding to the plug-and-play convenience. The sensor is eye-safe and CE certified.
- Robot navigation, anti-collision
- Drone obstacle avoidance
- Level monitoring (silos, containers, etc.)
- Presence detection, object counting
- 1 x TeraRanger Evo Long-Range ToF Distance Sensor 40m, 240Hz
- Detection principle: Infrared Time-of-Flight
- Range: 0.5 ~ 40 m indoor | 0.5 ~ (10 - 40 m) outdoor
- Update rate: Up to 240 readings per second
- Output resolution: 0.5 cm below 14m, 2cm from 14 m
- Accuracy: ±4cm in the first 14m, 1.5% above 14 m
- Field of View: Approx. 2°
- Supply voltage: 5 V DC +/-5%
- Supply current (min-max): 90 mA - 330 mA
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Micro-B | UART, +3.3 V level, 115200,8,N,1 | IC2, +3.3 V level, 400 kHz
- Connectors: Single 9 pin Hirose DF13 | Micro USB
- Eye safety: Yes (CE certified)
- Weight: 9 g (sensor) + 3 g (backboard)