Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- TeraRanger Evo Medium-Range ToF Distance Sensor 15m, 240Hz
- Offers Infrared Time-of-Flight technology
- Small and lightweight design
- Provides up to 15 meters detection range
- Features USB, I2C, and UART clip-on interchangeable interfaces
- Operates in low light and complete darkness
- Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Pixhawk and ROS
The TeraRanger Evo Medium-Range ToF Distance Sensor 15m, 240Hz comes with a 15-meter range in a lightweight (12 grams) and low-cost design.
TeraRanger Evo 15m provides high-performance for distance sensing in the mid-range. It is ideal for integration into indoor or outdoor drone, robotics, and level monitoring applications.
The sensor comprises two parts - an optoelectronic sensing device (black module, 9g) and a choice of the backboard (yellow module, 3g), to provide communications and to manage different power supplies.
- 1 x TeraRanger Evo Medium-Range ToF Distance Sensor 15m, 240Hz
- 29 x 29 x 22 mm (L x W x H)
- Detection: Principle Infrared Time-of-Flight
- Range: 0.5 m up to 15 m
- Update rate: Up to 240 readings per second
- Output resolution: 0.5 cm below 14 m, 2 cm from 14 m
- Accuracy: ±4 cm in the first 14m, 1.5% above 14 m
- Field of View: Approx. 2°
Supply voltage: 5V DC +/-5%
Supply current (min-max): 90 - 330 mA
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Micro-B | UART, +3.3 V level, 115200,8,N,1 | IC2, +3.3 V level, 400 kHz
- Connectors: Single 9 pin Hirose DF13 | Micro USB
- Eye safety Yes
- Weight 9 g (sensor) + 3 g (backboard)