Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- TeraRanger Evo Mini I2C/UART ToF Rangefinder (3.3 m)
- Features infrared Time-of-Flight technology
- Provides basic gesture recognition
- Is compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and ROS
- Offers lightweight, small size design and low power consumption
The TeraRanger Evo Mini I2C/UART ToF Rangefinder (3.3 m) is smallest and lightest addition to the TeraRanger Evo sensor family provides versatile performance and value for money! Optimized for indoor distance sensing, Evo Mini offers ranging capabilities from 3 cm up to 3.3 m!
Easily switch from single-pixel to multi-pixel modes and adapt to your sensing needs. Evo Mini features a robust ABS enclosure for increased protection. Also benefit from Arduino & Raspberry Pi sample codes and free ROS nodes to get your projects up and running in no time.
For each single and multi-pixel operating mode choose between two ranging modes. In long-range mode, benefit from the maximum detection capabilities up to 3.3 meters, whilst the close-range mode (from 0.03 to 1.35 m) offers a higher update rate, and increased accuracy.
With 3 pixel modes and 2 ranging modes, TeraRanger Evo Mini boost 6 possible configuration options to adapt quickly and easily to your indoor sensing needs.
Build multi-sensor applications with TeraRanger Evo Mini Array kits. You can choose from kits with either 4 or 8 sensor modules. Each kit comes with a TeraRanger Evo Hub and compatible interface backboards for rapid, plug and play prototyping of custom sensor arrays. The Hub features a crosstalk avoidance system and outputs data via a single UART or USB connector.
Easily integrate Evo Mini. The shoulder design of the lens cover makes discreet mounting fast and easy, while the low power consumption (25 to 75 mA) is perfect for battery-operated systems.
Unlike alternative proximity sensors with open electronics in similar price range, Evo Mini features a robust ABS enclosure for increased protection. TeraRanger Evo Mini comes with extensive software support, including Arduino and Raspberry Pi sample codes and ROS nodes to facilitate mobile robotics applications.
- 1 x TeraRanger Evo Mini I2C/UART ToF Rangefinder (3.3 m)
- Light Source Wavelength: 940 nm
- Use Environment: Indoors
- Repeatability: < 5 mm
- Output Distance Resolution: 1 mm
- Field of View: 27°
- Range: 0.03 to 3.3 m
- Projected Reception Area: 48 x 48 cm at 1 m
- Pixel (px) modes: 1 px, 2 px, 4 px (2 x 2)
- Range modes: short-range, long-rangeAccuracy: Up to +/-1.5 cm
- Supply Voltage: 5 V DC +/-5%
- Current Consumption Average: 50 mA
- Initialization Time: < 1 s
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 75 °C
- Serial interfaces: USB 2.0 Micro-B UART, +3.3 V level, 115200,8,1, None I2C, +3.3 V level, 400 kHz
- Visual Notification: 2 x LEDs (built-in backboard)
- Weight: 9 g (incl. backboard)
- Housing Material: ABS
- Mounting Style: 2 holes for M2 screws
- Communication interface type: I2C/UART