- Made from 6063 aluminum for excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- Closed-beam geometry for creating super strong robot builds
- 8 mm grid hole spacing for screw fasteners
- 8 mm center hole spacing for rotary mechanical motion using bronze bushings
- Slots on each side for creating linear motion elements using rollers and v-wheels
TETRIX® Robo-Rails are the newest evolution of TETRIX structural building elements. This versatile building beam is designed to help you bring your TETRIX robot concept to reality quickly and easily. The 8 mm hole grid pattern allows for numerous connection options and full compatibility with existing TETRIX build elements, while the 8 mm center holes allow bushings to be inserted and rotating components to pass through. The full-length slots run parallel on each side, enabling you to create linear motion elements using slot rollers. Each Robo-Rail has threaded holes on each end, so you can build your robot mechanical structure without brackets and screw nuts, which saves time. Robo-Rails make an excellent foundational element when building a chassis using TorqueNADO® motors.