Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The smallest and lightest all-terrain inspection robot on the market at only 8" x 8" x 3" and 3 pounds.
- Impressive range of operation: our hybrid digital/analog diversity wireless video system and polarized antennas provide great audio and video even when environments are not RF friendly.
- 1080p video along with audio is recorded on a micro SD card onboard the robot for rock solid HD footage.
- Incredibly durable CNC billet aluminum chassis. This robot can even be tossed into hard to reach locations such as rooftops, up stairways or even over fences.
- Agressive paddle tracks with wrap-around design for traction and shock absorption.
The MicroTraxx robot can fit where other inspection robot can't. At only 3 pounds this robot is perfect for vents, ducts, under vehicles, rooftops, sub-floors, culverts, crawl spaces, drop ceilings, attics and other hard to reach places.
The MicroTraxx was originally designed for tactical and law enforcement operations so it is extremely durable. We realized that there were far more applications where it would come in handy so we decided to offer it to inspectors.
Robot: 8"L x 8"W x 3"H, 3 pounds
Controller: 18"L x 13"W x 7"H, 18 pounds
Adjustable ultra bright white LED's
45 minutes of run time per charge
8 ft/sec speed
Hybrid digital/analog wireless video system with audio. Display shows robot voltage, controller voltage and signal strength.
Diversity controlled polarized antennas
Onboard DVR for recording 1080p video and audio to a micro SD card
Water resistant (not submergeable), shock resistant