Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Thymio Educational Robot
- Comes out of its box already assembled
- Includes six pre-programmed behaviours
- Discover programming in the easiest way thanks to the Visual Programming Language
- Can be used by everyone from 6 to 99 y.o.
The Thymio Educational Robot is a small mobile robot which can be defined as well as an educational tool as a toy. Its goal is to allow general public to discover the fascinating worls of robots and technology by programming it and by playing with its numerous functionalities. Thymio comes out of its box already assembled, you can discover it without losing one second!
It possesses six pre-programmed behaviors. Each mode corresponds to a colour. Friendly, in green it will follow your hand. Fearful, in red it will try to flee. Explorer, in yellow it will go discover the world that surrounds it. It can also follow a line on the ground, follow your order with a remote controller or even react to sounds. Discover Thymio through its behaviors, it can already do a lot.
- Has a hole in which you can place a pen to make it draw
- Can follow a line simply drawn on paper
- Has a hook to pull a waggon
- Has a microSD card reader to store sound, data (internal or external) or even a program
- Very resistant to shocks
- Thymio can be used by everyone from 6 to 99 y.o.
- 1x Thymio Robot
- 1x USB Cable for charge and programming
- 1x User Manual
- 11 x 11.2 x 5.3 cm
- Weight: 460 g
- Li-Po Battery: 3.7 V, 1'500 mAh, chargeable through microUSB port
- Autonomy: More than 2h (even more when you program it as long as it is plugged to your computer, thus charging)
- Max speed: 14 cm/s
- 9 Infra-red proximity sensors (Range about 10cm)
- 5 tactil buttons (capacitive technology)
- 1 three-axis accelerometer
- 1 thermometer
- 1 microphone
- 1 Infra-red sensor (Reception for remote controller)
- A Thymio robot
- A USB cable for charge and programming
- A user manual
- Note: USB-Dongle is not included
- 39 LEDs
- 2 DC motors bounded to the wheels
- 1 loud-speaker
Precautions of use
- Do not get it wet or get it underwater
- The charging process has to be done with the supervision of an adult
- Contains small pieces. Not suitable for children under age 3.
- Thymio contains a LiPo battery. Keep it far from fire or any heat source.