Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Transparent Data Link and Radio Control XLRSD1 V2 (15-30 km)
- Features Low-Cost Professional Long Range System
- Includes the Ground Module BTSD1 and Air Module RXLRS
- Designed for autopilots with MAVLINK protocol
- Can be used in different FPV & UAV applications
- Compatible with any standard RC transmitter
The Transparent Data Link and Radio Control XLRSD1 V2 (15-30 km) is a Professional system prepared for all types of applications FPV with 500mW RF Power and -110dBm of sensitivity to work between 15-30Km (LOS) and with a maximum range of 100km. It can work at the same time with Transparent Data Link (For transparent communication or with autopilots with Mavlink protocol: Pixhawk, APM or similar) and Radio Control (Compatible with any standard RC transmitter connected to through the trainer port).
The system uses AES 128 encrytion, if encryption is enabled the radio system uses it in all data packets regardless of type. The Radio Control information and the data of the radiomodem (Data Link Transparent) or Mavlink Telemetry are encrypted using this algorithm.
- 1 x BTSD1-89 (866-950Mhz) Transmitter, Transparent Data Link and Radio Control
- 1 x RXD1-89 (866-950Mhz) Receiver, Transparent Data Link and Radio Control
- 1 x DCDC38/5RC DCDC Adjustable step down module, INP 4-38V, OUT 1.25-32 V (Adjustable), Out current 5 A
- 2 x ANTGSM900 Omnidirectional antennas 868-928Mhz 5 dBi
- 2 x LAT54_SMAH/SMAM Cable SMA-Female to SMA-Male, 540 mm
- 1 x CABLE_SERVO_HH Cable Servo RC Female to Female, 200 mm
- 1 x CABLE_EXT_SERVO_MH Extensor Cable Servo RC Male to Female, 300 mm
- 1 x CABLE_PX4_RX Adapted Cable for Pixhawk-RX, 300 mm
- 1 x CABLE_MJRC Cable Audio Stereo MiniJack 3.5 M/M to RC Female Connector
- 1 x CABLE_SIMFPV Adapted cable RC standard Transmitter trainner port to Female MiniJack
- 1 x CABLE_USB/MICROUSB Cable USB-A Male to Micro USB-B Male, 2 m
- To work from (LOS): 15-30 km
- Range maximum (LOS): 100 km
- Frequency: 866-950 Mhz