- UBTECH Jimu ChampBot Robot Kit
- Features a STEM kit to build one of three robots
- Can pick up and launch the game balls using the app
- Avoids obstacles with the IR sensor
The UBTECH Jimu ChampBot Robot Kit invites kids to take their STEM skills to the court by programming robots like ChampBot, BasketBot and ScoreBot to shoot and score points - with precision.
With 3 servo motors, 2 DC motors and an IR sensor, this kit is designed to bring fans to the STEM field with competitive fun and learning. It's time to build, code and compete like a pro.
Control the fluid-like motion of your JIMU robots through the app. The flexible movements are made possible with our proprietary, high-torque robotic servo motors. Blockly coding makes programming simple and fun.
Drag-and-drop interlocking blocks of customizable sequences to make your JIMU robots navigate obstacles, pick-up objects, control light and sound effects, show emotions, and more.
Delivers a hands-on fun approach to learning in a competitive way. Entertains kids for hours while they hone their STEM skills. No tools required – the 3D, 360° animated instruction in the free JIMU app walk users through the steps.
Choose to build either ChampBot, BasketBot or ScoreBot using the 3D, 360° animated instructions that will guide you through each step of construction. Or, choose to build your own JIMU robot. Use a compatible iOS or Android device to download the JIMU Robot app.
- 522 x Snap-Together Parts
- 3 x Smooth Motion Robotic Servo Motors
- 2 x DC Motors
- 1 x IR Sensor
- 1 x Main Control Box
- 3 x Sports Balls
- Stickers and Buildable Basketball Hoop
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- Ages: 8+
- Build ChampBot, BasketBot or ScoreBot
- 3 Servo Motors and 2 DC Motors
- IR Sensor
- STEM learning
- Blockly coding
- Compatible with iOS or Android device not included
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.