Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- This version is uHand2.0 STM32 and can be controlled by a wireless glove (two versions available)
- Compatible with STM32 programming and includes source code and controller schematic
- Anti blocking servo can improve robot performance
- Supports somatosensory glove, handle, and PC software control
- Wireless glove ( somatosensory glove): https://www.robotshop.com/products/hiwonder-wireless-glove-open-source-somatosensory-mechanical-glove-robot-control
The Uhand2.0 Hiwonder Bionic Robot Somatosensory Open Source Compatible with STM32 Programming is an open source mechanical hand compatible with Arduino programming and STM32. Its five fingers are driven by five anti blocking servos LFD 01, and the pan tilt is driven by a 180 degree digital servo LD 1501.
Uhand2.0 supports handle control and is equipped with graphical PC software, which makes action editing simpler and quicker. This version is the Uhand2.0 STM32 version and can be controlled by a wireless glove (https://www.robotshop.com/products/hiwonder-wireless-glove-open-source-somatosensory-mechanical-glove-robot-control).
Here is the link of uHand2.0 tutorial:
Here is the link of somatosensory glove tutorial:
1x Acrylic bracket
1x 6V 5A power adapter
5x LFD 01 anti blocking servo
1x LD 1501MG servo (for base)
1x Hand cover metal sheet
1x Controller (STM32)
1x PS2 handle
1x Handle receiver
1x DC power cable
Multiplex Wire warp organizer
Power Supply: 6V 5A power adapter
Product Weight: 520g
Package Dimensions: 35cm x 30cm x 10.5cm.