Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- UniPi 1.1 Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi
- Allows to serve as a programmable logic computer
- Is a direct predecessor of the Neuron PLC line
- Can be extended via an EMO-R8 extension module
- Is compatible with a wide variety of software
The UniPi 1.1 Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi is an extension board for the Raspberry Pi computer, allowing it to serve as a programmable logic computer (PLC) in applications such as automation, regulation, monitoring, smart home systems, industrial automation and many more.
It is a direct predecessor of the Neuron PLC line. The board can be extended via an EMO-R8 extension module, adding another 8 relay outputs. Users can also purchase a DIN rail holder for installation into a distribution box and plastic protective cover.
UniPi 1.1 is compatible with a wide variety of software. For programming the UniPi it is recommended either the open source API EVOK or the advanced node-based control software, Mervis. EVOK is the official open-source application programming interface (API), designed for remote access to our control units.
It represents a simple software allowing the user easy access to hardware without extensive programming. Mervis is then the primary, officially supported software platform for UniPi PLC management. It is an extensive set of tools for advanced monitoring and regulation, developed under the IEC 61131-3 programming standard.
Digital inputs are designed for the reading of binary values (0/1, on/off, open/closed etc.) and are thus suitable for connecting switches, motion sensors, window or door magnetic locks etc.
- 1 x UniPi 1.1 board
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x 26-pin (2x13) cable for connecting the Raspberry Pi computer (compatible with Raspberry Pi Model B+, Raspberry Pi 2 model B and Raspberry Pi 3 model B)
- 3 x Metal spacer 2M5 (20mm)
- 3 x Screw 2M5
- 20 x 86 x 198 mm
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi B+, Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 3
- 8 x Finder 36.11.9.005.4011 changeover relays rated for 250 V AC / 5 A or 24 V DC / 5 A
- 12 + 2* galvanically isolated digital inputs (5-24V DC voltage with a minimum pulse length of 5ms)
- 2 x 0-10 V analogue inputs
- 1 x 0-10 V analogue output
- 1 x 1-Wire port for connection to 1-Wire thermometers and other sensors
- 1 x I2C port for expansion
- 1 x UART port for external serial communications
- Socket for battery powering RTC
- Connection with Raspberry Pi via a supplied ribbon cable
- Possible to extend via extension modules over I2C
- Possible to equip with DIN rail mounting and plastic cover
- Requires an external 5 V 2.5 A power supply with 2.1 mm DC jack