Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Reliable Mechanical Structure that gives an outstanding printing performance
- New Print Head for better heat management
- Blackout Recovery and Filament Run-out Recovery
- Better 3rd Party Filament Support than the standard UP BOX
- Wifi and iOS APP Support
The UP BOX + V2 3D Printer has the largest build volume of 255mm x 205mm x 205mm, better resolution at 100 micron layer thickness, 30% faster than UP Plus 2, fitted with integrated leveling probe, air filter and LED light bar. Designed for offices, studios, workshops, hackerspaces etc. UP BOX is your first choice for professional desktop 3D printer.
Large build volume:
UP BOX provide an build volume of 255mm x 205mm x 205mm (W x H x D) for extra large print jobs. Its large print platform enables small batch 3D printing productions to be carried out with unprecedented efficiency.
Fully automated platform calibration:
A motorized probe is integrated in the printer for true automatic platform leveling and nozzle height detection. No human intervention is required during printer calibration, providing a seamless 3D printing experience. At the same print quality, UP BOX prints 30% faster than UP Plus 2. Moreover it prints in 100 micron layer height which gives the best resolution.
Enclosed printing environment with new ABS print surface:
The enclosed build chamber maximizes temperature stability, combines with a novel ABS print surface to enhance adhesion, the result is minimum warping for printing large objects.
Quiet operation and air filtration:
UP BOX produces very little noise, with a built-in air filter absorbs fumes and minimize odor, you will feel comfortable working with it in the same room, on the same desk.
Smart support technology:
Industrial leading support generation algorithm that produces easily removable support structures and improves print quality. This advanced technology allows difficult and complex designs to be printed with ease.
Powerful and easy to use software:
UP software is simple to use, feature rich, fast and free. Its easy enough for rookies and versatile enough for gurus.
Enhancements of the UP Box + version :
The UP BOX+ V2 3D Printer gives you a better printing performance than the regular UP BOX. It is improved with many features such as a new print head that provides a better heat management, a wider working temperature range, a more reliable mechanical structure with a better user experience and much more. It resumes your printing job after power outage and it puts on hold the printing job when filament runs out. Its open temperature, allows adjustment of nozzle and build plate temperature. Control printer with mobile devices with wireless connections.
Size: : 485(W) x 520(H) x 495(D)mm
- Printing Technology: Melted Extrusion Modeling（MEM）
- Build Volume: 255 x 205 x 205 mm （W x H x D） 10”x 8”x 8”
- Print Head: Improved single, modularized for easy installation
- Layer Thickness: 0.1/0.15/0.20 /0.25 /0.30 /0.35 /0.40 mm
- Supporting Structure: Smart Support Technology: automatically generated, easy to remove and fine-tunable
- Platform Leveling: Full automatic leveling with integrated leveling probe
- Printing Surface: Perf board with heated build platform
- Untethered Printing: Yes
- Average Operational Noise: 51.7 dB
- Advanced Features: Blackout recovery, filament run-out recovery, HEPA air filtration and light-pulse functional LED
- Bundled Software: UP Studio
- Compatible Formats: STL and UP3
- Connectivity: USB and Wifi
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10 / Mac OS X/ iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Power Adapter: 110-240VAC 50-60 Hz 180W
- Filament Capacity: From 500g up to 1kg
- Chassis: Plastic case with reliable metal frame, enclosed
- Weight: 20KG / 44LB