- USB 2.0 Type C Cable (1m)
- Offers greater PCB savings
- Perfect for use with your Raspberry Pi 4
- Enables high-frequency mating in data
- Uses the Type-C form-factor
- Supports a maximum signaling rate of 480 Mbit/s
The USB 2.0 Type C Cable (1m) is perfect for use with your Raspberry Pi 4 and other USB Type C boards. USB Type-C Connectors and Cable Assemblies offer greater PCB savings while enabling high-frequency mating in data, consumer, and other I/O applications.
This cable uses the Type-C form-factor but only connects pins for USB 2.0 specification. It supports a maximum signaling rate of 480 Mbit/s (60 MB/s) and a max current of 1.5 A (with data transfer) and up to 5 A if used for power/charging only.