Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The uvFreshr Mini emits 253.7nm UVC light to kill 99.99999% of bacteria and viruses within a 2-3 foot diameter at the recommended exposure time
- Lab testing has shown that the uvFreshr Mini reduced 99.99999% of E. coli and S. aureus from 10 inches in 15 minutes. Results may vary depending on conditions
- The uvFreshr Mini can be used to disinfect phones, iPads, laptops, toilets, gym bags, toys, makeup brushes, drawers, and shoe odor eliminators
- The device is programmable for auto-repeated 15-minute exposures every 12 or 24 hours, and can be charged for up to one week with the provided USB-C cable if used for sanitizing once per day
- A safety sensor turns off the UVC bulb for up to 10 seconds when motion is detected
The UvFreshr brand is a line of UVC disinfection lights that can inactivate over 99.9% of bacteria and viruses on any exposed surface. These lights have been lab tested with E.coli and S.aureus at the University of Guelph in Canada and have been found to meet or exceed the 6 log reduction required by the FDA for device disinfectants.
The smallest UVC light, the UvFreshr Mini, has been observed to deliver a peak UVC dose that is reasonably expected to reduce 99.9% of SARS COV2, based on an analysis of past coronavirus studies. The larger UvFreshr Germ has a longer range of effectiveness. The third UVC disinfection light, the UvFreshr Pod, is a portable box with a leather strap that provides an all-round disinfection of its contents through the use of reflective plates.
UvFreshr UVC lights are programmable, convenient, rechargeable, and have built-in safety sensors. They can be used to disinfect laptops, phones, remotes, desks, headphones, keys, car surfaces, kitchen/bathroom cabinets and countertops, tools, makeup brushes, pillows, beds, drawers, closets, shoes, toys, gaming and gym equipment, coffee mug handles, and more. The UvFreshr Mini is ideal for travel and can be taken on the go.
Chemicals in disinfectants can be toxic to health, trigger asthma, allergies, and other skin or respiratory conditions, and may be carcinogenic. UvFreshr UVC disinfection lights, however, include no chemicals and are a green solution to disinfecting surfaces and air. All UvFreshr UVC lights are pesticidal devices with establishments registered with the US EPA.