Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Vincross MIND Autonomous Robotics Kit
- Offers to drive around without hitting any objects
- Provides a Rover Base with sensors
- Designed for building a standard robot rover in no time
- Simply learn about the basic applications of sensors and robot control
- Heavy-duty, capable of fast speeds
- Color: Grey
The Vincross MIND Autonomous Robotics Kit provides a Rover Base with sensors that can help you to build an autonomous car - it can drive around without hitting any objects around it. You can simply learn about the basic applications of sensors and robot control with Autonomous Robotics Kit.
Rover Base runs on two wheels, designed for building a standard robot rover in no time. It's heavy-duty, capable of fast speeds, and provides a MIND KIT port for stacking modules onto it.
Under the hood powering MIND Kit, is MIND OS 2.0, Vincross’ updated robotics-specific operating system that can be accessed through a simple SDK, making it easier than ever to build your robot’s skills, movements, and applications, without requiring deep robotics development skills.
MIND KIT App
Start your robot development journey simply by connecting and running your MIND KIT with the MIND KIT App, including Skills Store, where you can share your creatives and test out the Skills with your fellow robot-enthusiasts and other MIND OS users.
- 1x Rover Base
- 1x Cerebrum
- 1x Robot Battery
- 1x Power Adapter
- CPU: ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-Core 1.2 GHZ
- RAM: 2 GB DDR3
- Storage: 8 GB eMMC
- Network: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (can act as access point)
- Video capability: H.265 4K@30fps,1080p@120fps decoding | H.264 1080p@60fps encoding
- Interfaces: 1x MIND KIT Port | 6x USB type-C | 54x Programmable pins(including GPIO, SPI, I2S, ADC, UART, TWI, PWM, VCC, GND)
- Color: Grey
- CPU: ARM Cortex-M3
- Interfaces: 1x MIND KIT Port | 20 x Servo Port
- Type: Lithiunm-ion
- Capacity: 2500 mAh
- Voltage: 12 V
- Max current: 40 A