Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 4.37inch E-Paper (G) Raw Display, Red/Yellow/Black/White
- Features a resolution of 512 x 368 pixel
- No backlight keeps displaying the last content till the power down
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Ideal for price tags, shelf labels, industrial instruments
The 4.37inch E-Paper (G) Raw Display, 512 x 368, Red/Yellow/Black/White offers a 4.37-inch E-Paper display. Comes with development resources and a manual (driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32). No backlight keeps displaying the last content for a long time even when powered down. Ultra-low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing.
E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: charged particles suspended in the clear fluid will move to the sides of the microcapsule when an electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light, requires no backlight, and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as an e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
- 1x 4.37inch E-Paper (G) Raw Display, 512 x 368, Red/Yellow/Black/White
- Outline: 99.5 x 79.5 x 0.85 mm (L x W x H)
- Display: 90.11 x 64.77 mm (L x W)
- DOT Pitch: 0.176 x 0.176 mm
- Screen: 4.37 inch
- Resolution: 512 x 368 pixels
- Display Color: Red / Yellow / Black / White
- Grey Scale: 2
- Display Panel: E-paper
- Experience: Paper-like
- Environment: Ambient Light Required
- Display Type: Passively Reflective
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- Full Refresh Time: 14s
- Refresh Power: <61.7 mW (typ.)
- Standby Current: <0.01 uA (almost none)
- Viewing Angle: >170°
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Weight: 14 g