Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- High Performance: Accurate output data: 3-axis XYZ (Pitch Roll Yaw) Acceleration + Gyro + Angle+ Magnetic field, Bluetooth coverage range: within 50 meters (without obstacles like walls)
- Robust Design: Low consumption Bluetooth 5.0 (battery life about 10 hours), compatible with Andriod Smartphone (Support multiple-connection up to 4 sensors with 1 Android phone), PC
- WITMOTION Advantage: 10-year Professional Attitude Measuring Solution Provider, R&D dynamic fusion algorithm and Kalman Filtering ensuring stable data output, increasing measurement accuracy
- What You Get: 1*WT901BLECL BLE 5.0 sensor Type-C interface, 1*Type-C Data & Charging Cable, 1 x Welcome Guide. (Adapter is not included.
- Worry-free Support: (Software,Datasheet, Manual, SDK, Sample codes, Tutorial) are provided for you to integrate your own projects. Lifetime friendly customer service by WitMotion team.
WT901BLECL’s scientific name is the AHRS IMU sensor. A sensor measures 3-axis angle, angular velocity, acceleration, and magnetic field. Its strength lies in the algorithm which can calculate the three-axis angle accurately. The robust housing and the small outline makes it perfectly suitable for industrial retrofit application such as motion capturing, engineering machine monitoring, etc.
Persued for best data accuracy and stability: WTMOTION patented zero-bias automatic detection calibration algorithm and R&D dynamic fusion algorithm outperforms traditional accelerometer sensor.
1*WT901BLECL BLE 5.0 sensor Type-C interface,
1*Type-C Data & Charging Cable,
1 x Welcome Guide. (Adapter is not included).
Working Temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
Battery life: about 10 hours
Data output frequency：0.2-200Hz
Interface: Type-C, Low-energy Bluetooth 5.0
Baud Rate: 115200 (default, can not be changed)
Voltage: 3.3-5V, built-in rechargeable battery (260mAh capacity, 3.7V)
Output Content: 3-axis Acceleration+Angle+Angular Velocity+Magnetic Field+Quaternion
Range: Acceleration (±16g), Gyroscope (±2000°/s), Magnet Field (±4900µT), Angle (X, Z-axis: ±180°, Y ±90°)
Resolution: Acceleration (0.005g), Gyroscope (0.61°/s), Magnet Field (16 bits)
Angle Accuracy(after calibrated): X, Y-axis: 0.05° (Static) , X, Y-axis: 0.1° (Dynamic)
Note: Z-axis angle will be affected by the magnetic field. It is required to calibrate and keep the sensor at least 20cm away from stuff like metal that may create magnetic field interference.