Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Eight channel independent servo interface and eight high precision potentiometers
- Compatible with servos ranging from 5V to 8.4V
- No coding required; servo can be controlled by buttons or adjustable knobs
- Wide range of applications
- Four brick holes are reserved
The Yahboom 8 Channel PWM Servo Control Debugging Board for DIY Smart Robotics is equipped with an STC8G2K64S4 chip and high precision potentiometer. It has 8 independent servo interfaces that can be used to debug 5V to 8.4V servo motors. No coding is required; simply connect the power supply and the servo can be controlled by the adjustable knobs or buttons on the board. This board also has a KF301 2P power interface, allowing users to use lithium batteries or power modules. It is suitable for robotic arm projects, steering gear testing, DIY works, and more. Makers and electronics enthusiasts should not miss out on this board.