- 8-channel independent servo interface and 8 high-precision potentiometers.
- Compatible with any 5V~8.4V servos.
- No need any codes, servo can be controlled by buttons or the adjustable knobs.
- Wide range of applications.
- 4 brick holes are reserved.
This driver debugging board has 8-channel independent servo interface, which can be used to debug 5V~8.4V servo. Equipped with STC8G2K64S4 chip and high-precision potentiometer. No need any codes, after connecting to the power supply, the servo can be controlled by the on-board adjustable knobs or buttons. With KF301-2P power interface, users can use lithium batteries or power modules. It can be used not only for robotic arm projects, but also for steering gear testing, DIY works, etc. Makers and electronics enthusiasts don’t miss it.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.