Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Yahboom Basic Game Handle for micro:bit V2/1.5 (EN Manual)
- Small size, suitable for children
- Includes electronic modules for use as a game console or remote controller
- Supports graphical programming and offers part courses
- Can be combined with building blocks for shape customization
The Yahboom Basic Game Handle for micro:bit V2/1.5 (EN Manual, w/o mico:bit) is a small and portable device. It integrates a joystick, button, buzzer, vibration motor, and other modules. Users can use micro:bit programming to play music, create games, and more. This handle is perfect for playing fun battle games and remotely controlling micro:bit related cars, robots, DIY projects, and more. Additionally, the chassis of this handle features building block holes, allowing for the installation of LEGO building blocks. Please note that the micro:bit board is not included.