- On board 9-axis IMU sensor, STM32 core control unit.
- It can drive 4-channel encoder motors, 4-channel PWM servos and serial bus servos.
- Support CAN bus communication, USB serial communication, SBUS bus communication.
- It can be used for Raspberry Pi, JETSON series boards, industrial computers.
- Support 12V voltage input and multiple power supply interface output, refuse to use a safe and stable power supply system.
This Robot control board is not only a ROS car driver board, but also a STM32 core development board. It integrates STM32 core control unit, MPU9250 nine-axis attitude sensor and other components, and provides four-way encoder motor, four-way PWM servo, serial bus servo, RGB light bar and other peripheral interfaces. It can communicate and supply power with main control boards such as Raspberry Pi, JETSON series boards, and industrial computers. If you want to build a ROS robot or a smart car, it will be a good choice.
STM32 ROS robot expansion board
Micro-USB Data line
Double-ended Type-C power cable
Double-ended DC power cable
Copper column screw pack
Product size:85mm* 56mm
Product weight:About 46g
On- board MCU model:STM32F103RCT6
Communication baud rate:115200bps
Data interface:micro USB interface
USB to serial port chip:CH340 chip
Data output method:micro USB data interface
Command control:Support serial commands: whistle, light, drive motor, etc.
IMU chip:MPU9250 9-axis attitude sensor
Motor drive model:AM2857 driver chip*4
Motor with encode:Support 4-channel 12V encoder motor
Support:SBUS model aircraft remote control
Support:PWM servo, serial servo, RGB light bar, OLED display, buzzer
Button:RESET key, KEY1 key, BOOT0 key
Firmware update method:microUSB data interface + MCUISP tool to update firmware
Operating voltage:T-type DC12V input
Stand by current:About 50mA
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.