Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- X3 PLUS based on the Robot Operating System (ROS), without Raspberry Pi board
- 6 degree of freedom (6DOF) AI vision robotic arm moveIt simulation
- Supports Jetson NANO 4GB, Xavier NX, TX2 NX, and Raspberry Pi 4B
- Quick to assemble and no soldering required
- 124 video tutorials with Chinese and English subtitles, and codes provided free of charge
The Yahboom Rosmaster X3 PLUS ROS Robot w/ 6 deg of Freedom, AI Vision & Python Programming is an omnidirectional movement robot developed based on the ROS robot operating system. It supports four controllers: Jetson NANO 4GB/Xavier NX/TX2 NX and Raspberry Pi 4B. It is equipped with high performance hardware configurations such as a lidar, a depth camera, a 6DOF robotic arm, a 520 high power motor, a voice recognition interactive module, and a HD 7 inch display screen. It can realize applications such as APP mapping and navigation, automatic driving, human feature recognition, MoveIt robotic arm simulation control, and multi machine synchronous control. It supports mobile phones, handles, and computer keyboards for remote control. 124 video tutorials with Chinese and English subtitles and codes are provided for free.
[Reasonable Design, Unique Shape]
1. The X3PLUS supports four development boards: Jetson NANO 4GB/Xavier NX/TX2 NX/RaspberryPi 4B, making it suitable for different users.
2. The whole robot is made of green aluminum alloy material, which is safe, non toxic, beautiful, and durable.
3. The Mecanum wheel and pendulum suspension chassis enable the robot to adapt to uneven ground.
[Top Level Hardware Configuration]
1. YDLIDAR 4ROS high performance lidar: It adopts the TOF ranging method and has an anti glare capability of up to 100Klux, with a scanning radius of up to 30m, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor mapping and navigation.
2. Astra Pro depth camera: You can manually adjust the tilt angle of the camera to achieve depth image data processing, 3D navigation and mapping, and other AI visual functions.
3. 6 DOF bus servo robotic arm: With joint angle readback function and support for MoveIt simulation.
4. Voice interaction module: Using USB serial communication, it can recognize human voice and respond with voice.
5. HD touch 7 inch screen: You can debug the robot, enter the ROS system, and install software without needing a computer.
[ROS Operating System, a Variety of Functions]
1. Using Ubuntu 18.04 LTS +ROS Melodic operating system, Python programming.
2. Mapping navigation, multi point navigation, path planning, obstacle avoidance, and following.
3. RTAB Map 3D visual mapping and navigation, ORBSLAM2+Octomap mapping, depth image data point cloud image.
4. Human feature recognition and interaction, URDF kinematics simulation, garbage identification and sorting, and automatic driving to clear obstacles.
5. MediaPipe developments for hand and facial gesture detection, AR tag recognition, and target tracking.
Pendulum suspension motor chassis
4x 520 geared motor 330RPM
1x Frame main control fixing plate
1x Anti collision beam
1x Pendulum suspension bracket
1x Light bar fixed
1x Lidar fixing plate
4x Parts package
4x Mecanum wheel
1x ROS car expansion board
1x USB HUB expansion board
1x OLED screen board
1x USB camera
1x LED light bar
1x 9600mah 12.6V power battery and charger
1x Gamepad and handle phone holder
1x 7 inch screen and fixing bracket
1x RGB Cooling HAT
1x Several cables
1x Data line
Main control board:
1x 64GB TF card (with robot system)
1x Raspberry Pi board accessories package
1x Astra Pro Plus depth camera and accessories package
1x YDLIDAR 4ROS lidar
1x Voice interaction module and speaker
1x Aviation aluminum packing box
(Note: This product does not include board)
Main Control Board: Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB / Jetson Nano 4GB / Jetson TX2 NX / Jetson Xavier NX
Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS + ROS Melodic
Programming Language: Python
Input: Astra Pro Plus Depth Camera, YDLIDAR 4ROS Lidar, PS2 Wireless Handle, Nine Axis Attitude Sensor, Motor Speed with Encoder, USB Camera
Output: RGB Colorful Tail Lights, Buzzer, 520 Motor Interface * 4, Six Degrees of Freedom Robotic Arm, PWM Servo Interface * 4, OLED Display
Motor Scheme: 520 Metal Motor with Encoder * 4
Power Scheme: 12.6V 9600mAh Lithium Battery Pack
Power Interface: T Type Discharge Interface, DC4.0 * 1.7 Charging Interface
Remote Control: Mobile App, PC Computer, PS2 Wireless Handle
Communication: WiFi Network (LAN / AP)
Safety Protection: Short Circuit Protection, Over Current Protection
Material: Anodized Aluminum Alloy
Weight After Assembly: Approximately 4.35kg