Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- A plug and play electronics toolkit, no welding required
- Twenty one kinds of sensor modules and a professional expansion board
- Micropython programming suitable for beginners
- Provides Raspberry Pi Pico beginners and makers with the easiest experience of learning and playing with the Raspberry Pi Pico platform
- Note: This kit does not include a Raspberry Pico board
The Yahboom Sensor Kit for Raspberry Pi Pico: Get Started w/ Micropython & RP2040 w/o Rpi Pico Board is designed for the Raspberry Pi Pico. It includes 21 sensor modules and an expansion board tailored for the Raspberry Pi Pico. MicroPython is utilized as the programming language to create 31 learning courses. Starting with some simple LED projects and then progressing to more complex projects using different modules and sensors, the kit is designed to teach users the fundamentals of electronics theory, physical computing and how to use the Raspberry Pi Pico. This kit is ideal for electronics hobbyists and also for educational use!